Replacement Filter Cartridge for Pleatco PRB25-IN, Unicel C-4326, Guardian 409-219, Filbur FC-2375, 03FIL1300, 17-2482, 25393, 303557, 817-3501, R173431, 35
Free Shipping to the USA, UK, Europe, and Canada on all orders
Replacement Filter cartridge for Pleatco PRB25-IN, Unicel C-4326, Guardian 409-219, Filbur FC-2375, 03FIL1300, 17-2482, 25393, 303557, 817-3501, R173431, 35
Can’t find your filter check out our compatibility table
|Diameter||5 “||127 mm|
|Length||9 1/4 “||235 mm|
|Top Hole||2 1/8 “||54 mm|
|Bottom Hole||2 1/8 “|
|Material Area||35 Sq feet||3 Sq meters|
|Material Weight||3″||101 mm|
They are replacement filter cartridges that fit into pools and spas made by:
Accent Spas, Acryx-Maax Spas, Apollo Spas, Aqua Mystic Spas, Beachcomber, Blue Falls Manufacturing Ltd., Coast Mountain Spas, Coleman Spas, Custom Molded Products, Dakota Spas, Emerald Spas, Endless Pools, Freestyle Spas, Futura Spas, Great Lakes Home &amp;amp; Resort, Hawkeye Spas, Honey Tubs, Hot Spot, Hot Spring Spas, Hydropool Industries, Islander Spas, Jacuzzi Premium, Leisure Bay Manufacturing, Moonwater Spas, Nordic Hot Tubs, Onyx Water Products, Orca Bay Spas, PDC Spas, Pentair Pool Products -Rainbow Plastics, QCA, Rec Warehouse, River Valley Spas, Royal Spas, Rubadub Tub, Safari Spas, Signature Spas, Spa Manufacturers Inc., Streamline Spas, Sun Ray Spas, Thermo
Pleated filters are more structurally stable than non pleated and also maximise the effectiveness of your filter by exposing contaminants to an increased surface area. With more high durability fabric to sift out unwanted particles you can rest easy knowing your water will be clear for the lifetime of the product.
Extend the life and increase efficiency of your filter by cleaning it with a gentle stream of water. When you’re filling your pool, remove and rinse your filter at the same time! Do not use high pressure pressure hoses or abrasive brushes as this can damage the filter.
Sand and Sediment Reduction
Keeps your pool clean and pump free from sand and sediment that would otherwise cause damage or even lead to lead to equipment failure.
How to find a replacement cartridge for your pool or spa?
- Measure the outside diameter of the filter cartridge in inches (+/- 1/16th).
- Measure cartridge length from end cap to end cap (+/- 1/16th). Exclude any handles or extensions.
- Identify the correct top and bottom type. If the top and/or bottom is open, measure the inside diameter of the opening (+/- 1/16th). If the end cap is closed make note of its identifying features (i.e. “Handle”, “Cone”, etc.).
- Make note of the manufacturer and model number of the filter into which the replacement cartridge will be installed.
- Take note whether or not there is a centre core (PVC pipe in centre).
Pack of 1, Pack of 2, Pack of 3