Pentair R173214 Pool Replacement Filter Cartridge
Free Shipping to the USA, UK, Europe, and Canada on all orders
- Durable and Washable Pleated fabric that maintains strength even when loaded with sediment, our high flow core is designed to support the filter while providing industry leading flow rates while causing less wear and tear on your pump.
- Made with density combined micro membrane cloth. Large filtration area and dirt capacity, at the same time the filter has great flow and a long service life.
- We have a 100% money back guarantee if you are not happy with the quality of filtration and overall performance
- Our filter is tested and certified by IAPMO, NSF/ANSI 50 & SGS
Important Specifications for Pentair R173214 Cartridge
- Diameter: 10 1/16””, 256mm
- Length: 16 ⅛”, 410mm
- Tap Hole: 6”, 152mm
- Bottom Hole: 6”, 152mm
- Material Area: 75sq feet, 6 sq metres
- Material Weight: 4, 135
Compatible Pool Filters
- Unicel C-9407
- Filbur FC-0685
- Pleatco PAP75-4
- Pentair R173214
- Proline P-9407
Compatible Pool Brands
How to find a replacement cartridge for your pool or spa?
- Measure the outside diameter of the filter cartridge in inches (+/- 1/16th).
- Measure cartridge length from end cap to end cap (+/- 1/16th). Exclude any handles or extensions.
- Identify the correct top and bottom type. If the top and/or bottom is open, measure the inside diameter of the opening (+/- 1/16th). If the end cap is closed make note of its identifying features (i.e. “Handle”, “Cone”, etc.).
- Make note of the manufacturer and model number of the filter into which the replacement cartridge will be installed.
- Take note whether or not there is a centre core (PVC pipe in centre).
Pack of 1, Pack of 2 (5% off), Pack of 4 (10% off)