Unicel C-8412 Pool Replacement Filter Cartridge
Free Shipping to the USA, UK, Europe, and Canada on all orders
Alford | Lynch filter cartridges ensure crystal clear, sparkling clean water. Our filters are manufactured using superior fabric over standard cartridges. They are tested to meet rigid quality standards to ensure you are receiving the best possible solution for your pool or spa.
Additionally, our filters capture more bacteria, are low maintenance and have a longer life than ever before providing pool and spa owners with peace of mind to sit back, relax and focus on enjoying your time in the pool.
Important Specifications for Unicel C-8412 Cartridge
- Diameter: 8 15/16”, 227mm
- Length: 23 ¼”, 591mm
- Tap Hole: 4”, 102mm
- Bottom Hole: 4”, 102mm
- Material Area: 120sq feet, 11 sq metres
- Material Weight: 4, 135
Compatible Hot Tub Spa & Pool Filters
- Unicel C-8412
- Filbur FC-1293
- Pleatco PA120
- Hayward C1200 Star-Clear Plus
- Aladdin 2202
Compatible Hot Tub Spa & Pool Brands
Alford | Lynch cartridge filters are easy to maintain and do an excellent job at keeping the water in your pool clean and clear. Extend the life and efficiency of your filter by cleaning it with a gentle stream of water.
All Alford & Lynch filters use 100% Taipeng Trilobal Filtration Fabric which is a superior reinforced polyester. The strong inner core which includes a centre support for extra strength and durability assures a high pressure resistance. We also use high impact end caps and stretch and break-resistant pleat bands which resist chlorine degradation making the filtration fabric stronger.
Turn off the power to your pump and bleed the excess air pressure of the system using the air valve on the filter. Remove any band clamps and/or lids to your filter. Take the cartridge from the filter canister and dislodge any loose debris, rinse the cartridge thoroughly with clean fresh water and return it to the filter tank. Finally, secure the tank lid and any band clamps.
How to find a replacement cartridge for your pool or spa?
- Measure the outside diameter of the filter cartridge in inches (+/- 1/16th).
- Measure cartridge length from end cap to end cap (+/- 1/16th). Exclude any handles or extensions.
- Identify the correct top and bottom type. If the top and/or bottom is open, measure the inside diameter of the opening (+/- 1/16th). If the end cap is closed make note of its identifying features (i.e. “Handle”, “Cone”, etc.).
- Make note of the manufacturer and model number of the filter into which the replacement cartridge will be installed.
- Take note whether or not there is a centre core (PVC pipe in centre).
Pack of 1, Pack of 2 (5% off), Pack of 4 (10% off)