Unicel C-6430 Hot Tub Spa Replacement Filter Cartridge
Free Shipping to the USA, UK, Europe, and Canada on all orders
Pleated filters are more structurally stable than non pleated and also maximise the effectiveness of your filter by exposing contaminants to an increased surface area. With more high durability fabric to sift out unwanted particles you can rest easy knowing your water will be clear for the lifetime of the product.
Important Specifications for Unicel C-6430 Cartridge
- Diameter: 7”, 178mm
- Length: 26”, 660mm
- Tap Hole: 3”, 76mm
- Bottom Hole: 3”, 76mm
- Material Area: 105 sq feet, 9 sq metres
- Material Weight: 4, 135
Compatible Hot Tub Spa & Pool Filters
- Unicel C-7471
- Filbur FC-1977
- Pleatco PCC105
- Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 420
Compatible Hot Tub Spa & Pool Brands
Alford | Lynch cartridge filters are easy to maintain and do an excellent job at keeping the water in your pool clean and clear. Extend the life and efficiency of your filter by cleaning it with a gentle stream of water.
All Alford & Lynch filters use 100% Taipeng Trilobal Filtration Fabric which is a superior reinforced polyester. The strong inner core which includes a centre support for extra strength and durability assures a high pressure resistance. We also use high impact end caps and stretch and break-resistant pleat bands which resist chlorine degradation making the filtration fabric stronger.
Turn off the power to your pump and bleed the excess air pressure of the system using the air valve on the filter. Remove any band clamps and/or lids to your filter. Take the cartridge from the filter canister and dislodge any loose debris, rinse the cartridge thoroughly with clean fresh water and return it to the filter tank. Finally, secure the tank lid and any band clamps.
How to find a replacement cartridge for your pool or spa?
- Measure the outside diameter of the filter cartridge in inches (+/- 1/16th).
- Measure cartridge length from end cap to end cap (+/- 1/16th). Exclude any handles or extensions.
- Identify the correct top and bottom type. If the top and/or bottom is open, measure the inside diameter of the opening (+/- 1/16th). If the end cap is closed make note of its identifying features (i.e. “Handle”, “Cone”, etc.).
- Make note of the manufacturer and model number of the filter into which the replacement cartridge will be installed.
- Take note whether or not there is a centre core (PVC pipe in centre).
Pack of 1, Pack of 2 (5% off), Pack of 4 (10% off)