Replacement filter for Pleatco PRB50-IN, Unicel C-4950, Filbur FC-2390, Dynamic 03FIL1600, Pentair R173434
37 in stock
Free Shipping to the USA, UK, Europe, and Canada on all orders
Pool filter cartridge replacement for Pleatco PRB50-IN, Unicel C-4950, Filbur FC-2390, Dynamic 03FIL1600, Pentair R173434
AL1509 Spa & Hot Tub Cartridge Filter has been scientifically engineered and optimised as a direct replacement for the
Pleatco PRB50-IN, Unicel C-4950, Filbur FC-2390, Jacuzzi J210/J220/J235/J245/J275, Guardian 413-212-02, 373045, 817-5000, 5X13 Drop in Hot Tub Filter
Replacement filter cartridges that fit into pools / spas made by:
Aber Hot Tubs, Accent Spas, Acryx-Maax Spas, Alps Spas, American Spas, Apollo Spas, Aqua Mystic Spas, Aqua Tech Spas, Arcadia Spas, Arizona Pacific Spas, Artesian Spas, Baja Spas, Beachcomber, Blue Falls, Blue Pacific Spas, Bullfrog Spas, Cal Spas, Charisma Spas, Clipper Spas, Coast Mountain Spas, Coast Spas, Coleman Spas, Columbia Spas, Crystal Waters Spas, Diamond Back Spas, Discovery Spas,
Hydropool Industries, Hydro Spa, Jacuzzi Premium, Millennium Spas, Northwest Spas, Orca Bay Spas, Pentair Pool Products, Phoenix Spas, QCA, River Valley Spas, Safari Spas, Seahorse Spas, Sequoia Design, Sierra Spas, Signature Spas, Sun Coast Spas, Sun West Spas, Sundance Spas, Superior Spas,Tiara Spas, US Spas, Viking Spas, Vita Spas, Warm Springs Spa, Waterway Plastics, Wind River Spas, Zone Spas
NSF/ANSI 50 Certified filters are tested and certified by IAPMO against NSF/ANSI 50. The filter with certified safe materials provides you with clean, fresh and clear water. Only select certified filters for your family to ensure the safety, health and happiness of your loved ones.
If you do not know the replacement part number for your cartridge, then choosing the right cartridge can be accomplished by measuring your existing one and comparing it with our list below.
|Diameter||5 “||127 mm|
|Length||13 5/16 “||338 mm|
|Top Hole||2 1/8 “||54 mm|
|Bottom Hole||2 1/8 “|
|Filter Material||100% Taipeng Trilobal Filtration Fabric|
|Material Area||4 Sq meters|
How to find a replacement cartridge for your pool or spa?
- Measure the outside diameter of the filter cartridge in inches (+/- 1/16th).
- Measure cartridge length from end cap to end cap (+/- 1/16th). Exclude any handles or extensions.
- Identify the correct top and bottom type. If the top and/or bottom is open, measure the inside diameter of the opening (+/- 1/16th). If the end cap is closed make note of its identifying features (i.e. “Handle”, “Cone”, etc.).
- Make note of the manufacturer and model number of the filter into which the replacement cartridge will be installed.
- Take note whether or not there is a centre core (PVC pipe in centre).
Pack of 1, Pack of 2, Pack of 3