Replacement Filter for Hayward C900, CX900RE, PA90, Unicel C-8409, Filbur FC-1292, Sta-Rite PXC95, Clearwater II ProClean 100, Waterway PCCF-100, 90 sq. Ft.
Free Shipping to the USA, UK, Europe, and Canada on all orders
Replacement Filter for Pool and Spa Cleaning System
Replacement Part Numbers:
Hayward Star Clear Plus C900 | Hayward 90, CX900RE, CX900-RE | Sta-Rite Posi-Clear PXC95 | Pleatco PA90 | Pleatco PA90-4 | Unicel C-8409 | Filbur FC-1292 | Aladdin 19002 | Baleen AK-7004 | Darlly 80951 | Excel Filters XLS-818 | Harmsco H-8409 | Pure N Clean PC-1292 | SD-00104 | 25230-0095S |
This filter used in pools / spas made by:
Hayward | Waterway | Sta-Rite and other manufacturers
Note: All manufacturers names and part numbers remain the property of their respective holder(s) and are used for compatibility information only.
Specifications of PLF90A:
- Length: 17 3/8 inch
- Outside Diameter: 8 15/16 inch
- Top Opening: 4 inch
- Bottom Opening: 4 inch
- Filtration Area: 90 sq. ft.
- Core: PVC Core
How to find a replacement cartridge for your pool or spa?
If you already know your filter cartridge s part number or the replacement number, you can use the search the part number on our product page to quickly confirm whether the filter is compatible.
If you do not know the replacement part number for your cartridge, then choosing the right cartridge can be accomplished by measuring your existing one. Use the following steps as a guide:
- Measure the outside diameter of the cartridge in inches (+/- 1/16).
- Measure cartridge length from end cap to end cap (+/- 1/16). Exclude any handles or extensions.
- Identify the correct top and bottom type. If the top and/or bottom is open, measure the inside diameter of the opening (+/- 1/16th inch). If the end cap is closed make note of its identifying features (i.e. Handle, Cone, etc.).
- Make note of the manufacturer and model number of the filter into which the replacement cartridge will be installed.
- Take note whether or not there is a center core (PVC pipe in center).