Dynamic 03FIL1300 Hot Tub Spa Replacement Filter Cartridge
Out of stock
Free Shipping to the USA, UK, Europe, and Canada on all orders
Alford & Lynch AL1806 Replacement Pool and Spa Filter fits systems that use 5-inch diameter by 9 1/4-inch length filters.
Important Specifications for Dynamic 03FIL1300 Cartridge
- Diameter: 5” 127mm
- Length: 9 ¼”, 235mm
- Tap Hole: 2 ⅛”, 54mm
- Bottom Hole: 2 ⅛”, 54mm
- Material Area: 35 Sq feet, 3 sq metres
- Material Weight: 3, 101
Compatible Hot Tub Spa Filters
- Unicel C-4335
- Filbur FC-2385
- Pleatco PRB35-IN
- Pentair 17-2482 / R173431
- Waterway Plastics 817-3501
- Dynamic 03FIL1300
- Leisure Bay 25393
- Rainbow Dynamic 303557
Compatible Hot Tub Spa Brands
- Leisure Bay
- Rainbow Dynamic
Pleated Filter Media
Pleated filters are more structurally stable than non-pleated and also maximise the effectiveness of your filter by exposing contaminants to an increased surface area. With more high durability fabric to sift out unwanted particles you can rest easy knowing your water will be clear for the lifetime of the product.
Extend the life and increase efficiency of your filter by cleaning it with a gentle stream of water. When you’re filling your pool, remove and rinse your filter at the same time! Do not use high pressure hoses or abrasive brushes as this can damage the filter. Tier1 also offers a Pool Filter Wand Brush that attaches to the end of any standard garden hose.
Sand and Sediment Reduction
Keep your pool clean and pump free from sand and sediment that would otherwise cause damage or even lead to equipment failure.
- Bottom Hole Size: 2 1/8 Inches
- Top Hole Size: 2 1/8 Inches
- Media Weight: 3 oz.
- Media Surface Area: 35 Sq. Ft.
- Actual Size: 9 1/4 inches (length) x 5 inches (outside diameter)
- Filter Media: Pleated Fabric
How to find a replacement cartridge for your pool or spa?
- Measure the outside diameter of the filter cartridge in inches (+/- 1/16th).
- Measure cartridge length from end cap to end cap (+/- 1/16th). Exclude any handles or extensions.
- Identify the correct top and bottom type. If the top and/or bottom is open, measure the inside diameter of the opening (+/- 1/16th). If the end cap is closed make note of its identifying features (i.e. “Handle”, “Cone”, etc.).
- Make note of the manufacturer and model number of the filter into which the replacement cartridge will be installed.
- Take note whether or not there is a centre core (PVC pipe in centre).
Pack of 1, Pack of 2 (5% off), Pack of 4 (10% off)